Applications are invited from eligible Candidates for a walk-in-interview for 10 nos. of temporary posts of GNM / ANM Nurses in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039.
Interview Type: Walk-in.
Date & Time of Interview: At 10 am on 10-08-2016.
Reporting Time: 9.30 am.
Place of Interview: Office of the Registrar (Administration), in the 2nd Floor of the Administrative Building, IIT, Guwahati- 39.
Name of the Post: GNM/ANM Nurse.
No of Post: 10 Nos.
Pay: Rs. 20,000/- for GNM and Rs. 15,000/- for ANM per month (Consolidated Salary).
Nature of appointment: The appointment will be on contractual basis initially for a period 3 (three) months, which may be extended for further period based on the performance and necessity of the Institute.
Essential Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM/ ANM nursing course passed from any nursing School/ Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “State Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
Experience: Candidates should have at least one year working experience, which may be relaxed for highly qualified candidates.
Age Limit: Upper age limit 30 years, which may be relaxed for highly experienced candidates.
1. Duties will be as assigned by the CMO (SAG) & HoS, Medical Section, IIT Guwahati.
2. Degrees as referred above must be those which have been awarded by a recognized Institution.
3. The Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the candidates without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Institute will be final and binding in this regard.
4. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Guwahati, Assam.
5. Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
6. Govt. of India Rules wherever applicable will be followed.
7. Candidates will not have any claim for a regular appointment in the Institute on the strength of this temporary appointment.
Important Note: Candidates are requested to come with their CV along with photocopies of relevant certificates and original documents at 9:30 am on 10.08.2016 and report to the Assistant Registrar (Administration), in the 2nd Floor of the Administrative Building, IIT Guwahati.
For any other clarification, candidates may contact the Assistant Registrar (Medical Section), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039. Email: email@example.com.
No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing in the interview.