Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has invited applications from eligible Indian candidates for filling up the post of 3431 Nos. Assistant Manager, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant & Maintainer.
Starting Date of Online Application: 16-09-2016
Last Date of Online Application: 15-10-2016
Date of Application Fee at Bank: 17-09-2016 to 18-10-2016.
Total nos of posts: 3431 Nos. as follows-
1. Assistant Manager/Electrical: 14 Nos.
2. Assistant Manager/S&T: 07 Nos.
3. Assistant Manager/Civil: 05 Nos.
4. Assistant Manager/Operations: 05 Nos.
5. Assistant Manager/HR: 03 Nos.
6. Assistant Manager/Finance: 10 Nos.
7. Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): 662 Nos.
8. Customer Relations Assistant: 1100 Nos.
9. Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 48 Nos.
10. Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 81 Nos.
11. Junior Engineer/ Mechanical: 10 Nos.
12. Junior Engineer/ Civil: 66 Nos.
13. Account Assistant: 24 Nos.
14. Maintainer: 1393 Nos.
For Station Controller/ Train Operator: 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
For Customer Relations Assistant: 03/04 years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration).
For Junior Engineer: 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
For Account Assistant: B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
For Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
Age limit: 18 to 28 years of age as on 01.07.2016. Age Relaxations will be 05 yrs for SC/ST, 03 yrs for OBC, 10 yrs for PWD Candidates.
Scale of pay: See advertisement details.
Application Fee: Rs. 400/- for UR, OBC & Ex-servicemen candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through State Bank of India (SBI) Challan.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com.
For more information, plz download the official notification from below.