Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the posts of Director of Research(Agri.)/Director of Extension Education, AAU, Jorhat/Associate Dean, LCVSc., North Lakhimpur/Lady Medical Officer, AAU, Jorhat/Chief Scientist, Goat Research Station, Burnihat/Junior Scientist (Fishery Science), LRS, Mondira/Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc) in the discipline of Horticulture under the College of Horticulture, Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc), in the disciplines of English and Mathematics.
Last Date for submitting of application: 15-11-2016.
Job Location: Assam.
Total no of Posts: 16 Nos as follows-
1) Director of Research (Agri.): 1 post
2) Director of Extension Education: 1 post
3) Associate Dean (Veterinary Science): 1 post
4) Lady Medical Officer: 1 post
5) Chief Scientist, GRS, Burnihat: 1 post
6) Junior Scientist, Fishery Science, LRS, Mondira: 1 post
7) Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc) in the discipline of Horticulture (Plantation Crop, Spices Aromatic & Medicinal Plants): 1 post
8) Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc) in the discipline Horticulture (Post Harvest Technology): 1 post
9) Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc) in the discipline Horticulture (Floriculture & Landscaping): 1 post
10) Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc) in the discipline English: 4 posts
11) Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc) in the discipline Mathematics: 3 posts
Educational Qualification: The details of positions, requisite qualifications and other terms of reference are available in the University website, www.aau.ac.in.
Age Limit: Maximum 38 years of age as on 01-01-2016. The age is relaxable by the number of full years of service rendered in AAU/ICAR/CSIR/DST/SAUs and other Govt. Institutions up to a maximum of 5(five) years as supported by the relevant documents. For the posts of Director of Research(Agri.), Director of Extension Education, Associate Dean and Chief Scientist, age is not a bar.
Scale of pay: Please see the advertisement details.
Application Fee: Application fee is to be deposited at Powerjyoti Account of the University lying with the State Bank of India, AAU Jorhat Branch (A/c No. 33019714091). For payment, a challan copy may be downloaded from the University website and fee-paid Challan copy is to be enclosed along with the application form. The prescribed fee is Rs. 300/- in case of general candidates sand Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to apply: The interested and eligible candidates may download the relevant materials from University website, www.aau.ac.in and apply in prescribed formats. The same may also be obtainable from the office of the undersigned against payment of Rs.25/- in cash or Demand Draft/ Bearer’s Cheque drawn in favour of the Registrar, AAU payable at Jorhat.
The applications completed in all respects along with necessary enclosures in support of academic qualification, professional experience etc. should reach the Office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-78 5013 on or before last date.
For more information, please download the official notification.