Last Date: 02-12-2016.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Applications from eligible candidates for Common Recruitment Process (CRPSPL-VI) for the post of Specialist Officers cadre in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution.
Starting Date Of Online Application: 26-11-2016
Last Date Of Online Application: 02-12-2016.
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 16-11-2016 to 02-12-2016.
Download of Call letter: After 16-01-2017.
Date of Online Examination: 28-01-2017 & 29-01-2017.
Job Location: All India.
Total No. of Posts: 4122 Posts.
Post wise vacancies as follows-
1. I.T. Officer (Scale I): 335 Posts
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 2580 Posts
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 65 Posts
4. Law Officer (Scale I): 115 Posts
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 81 Posts
6. Marketing Officer (Scale I): 447 Posts.
1. I.T. Officer (Scale I): 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
3. RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
4. Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
6. Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit: As on 01-11-2016, 20 to 30 years of age.
Upper age relaxation for ST/ SC Candidates is 5 years, for OBC Candidates is 3 years and for PWD Candidates is 10 years.
Application Fee: For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Candidates is Rs. 100/- and for All Others Candidates is Rs. 600/-. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/