National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) is a Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), invites online applications to fill up the below mentioned 74 Nos. posts of Technician - B, Draughtsman - B, Technical Assistant and Scientific Assistant.
Starting Date of Online application: 20-05-2017.
Last Date of Online application: 10-06-2017.
Job Location: All India.
Total no. of posts: 74 Nos.
Post wise vacancy details as follows-
1. Technician – B (Electronic Mechanic): 22 Posts.
2. Technician – B (Electrician): 14 Posts.
3. Technician – B (Fitter): 2 Posts.
4. Technician – B (Instrument Mechanic): 4 Posts.
5. Technician – B (Laboratory Assistant Chemical): 1 Post.
6. Technician – B (Machinist): 6 Posts.
7. Technician – B (Motor Mechanic): 2 Posts.
8. Technician – B (Plumber): 1 Post.
9. Technician – B (Refrigeration & Air – Conditioning): 4 Posts.
10. Draughtsman – B (Civil): 6 Posts.
11. Technical Assistant: 1 Post.
12. Technical Assistant: 1 Post.
13. Scientific Assistant: 2 Posts.
14. Scientific Assistant: 5 Posts.
15. Scientific Assistant: 3 Posts.
Age Limit: 18 - 35 Years as on 10-06-2017. Upper age relaxation 05 Years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
1. Technician - B: SSLC/ SSC pass. ITI/ NTC/ NAC in concerned trade.
2. Draughtsman - B: SSLC/ SSC pass. ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman - Civil Trade.
3. Technical Assistant (TA1): First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering.
4. Technical Assistant (TA2): First Class Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
5. Scientific Assistant (SA1): First Class B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry.
6. Scientific Assistant (SA2, SA3): First Class B.Sc. Degree with a combination of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
Scale of Pay:
(a) Technical Assistant & Scientific Assistant: Rs. 44900/- Level 7.
(b) Technician B & Draughtsman-B: Rs. 21700/- Level 3.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through NRSC official website: www.nrsc.gov.in.