Applications in standard form are invited from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the constitution of India for filing up the following regular posts in the establishment of the Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Barpeta.
Last date of Application: 15 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the newspaper.
Job Location: Barpeta, Assam.
Total no of post: 06 Nos.
Post wise details as follows-
1. Process Server: 1 no.(UR).
Scale of pay: PB-2 Rs. 14000- 49000/- +Grade pay 5000/- along with other allowances.
2. Driver: 1 no. (UR).
Scale of pay: PB-2 Rs.14000- 49000/- + Grade pay 5000/-along with other allowances.
3. Office peon: 1 no (UR).
Scale of pay: PB-1 Rs. 12000- 37500/- + Grade pay 3900/-along with other allowances.
4. Peon for officer: 1 no. (UR).
Scale of pay: PB-1 Rs.12000- 37500/-+ Grade pay 3900/-along with other allowances.
5. Day Chowkidar: 1 no. (STP).
Scale of pay: PB-1 Rs.12000- 37500/- + Grade pay 3900/- along with other allowances.
6. Night Chowkidar: 1 no. (UR).
Scale of pay: PB-1 Rs.12000- 37500/- + Grade pay 3900/-along with other allowances.
Post no 1: Higher Secondary or Equivalent standard passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
Post no 2: The candidate must have minimum qualification VIII passed from a recognized school with professional/ Commercial driving license having experience as such at least one year.
Post no.3,4,5 and 6: The candidate must be VIII Standard passed.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ Differently abled will be as per govt. norms.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on written test & Personal Interview.
How to apply:
1. Candidates should submit their applications in the Standard form along with all relevant documents/testimonials and 3 copies of passport size photograph duly signed by him/ her in support of their educational qualifications.
2. One self address envelope of 5cm X 11 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs.5 only is to be enclosed with the applications.
3. Applicant must indicate prominently the name of the posts applied for on the top of the envelope containing the application. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason. No application will be entertained after last date.
Application should reach the undersigned within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the newspaper.
Motor Accident Claims Tribunal,
Barpeta cum Chairman, Selection Board.