Application from dynamic, experienced and interested candidates are invited for filling up the following 06 Nos. posts under the Assam State Commission for Protection of Child Rights as per the details mentioned below. The term of appointment will be on purely temporary and contractual basis.
Last date of receipt of the application: 10-07-2017 till 5 PM.
Job Location: Assam.
Total no. of post: 06 Nos.
Post wise details as follows-
A. Administrative Officer/ Superintendent: 1 No.
1. Graduate in Social Science/ Humanities/ Business Administration.
2. Minimum 8 - 10 years of work experience in managing administrative operations.
3. Expert in MS Office, Internet and digital interface based technologies.
Salary: Rs.18,000/-pm (fixed).
B. Lower Division Assistant: 2 Nos.
1. Graduals/ Post Graduate in Social Science/ Psychology/ Humanities per month Law.
2. Minimum 6 - 8 years of working experience in Govt. departments/project.
3. Working knowledge of MS Office. Internet, File Management, MIS.
Salary: Rs. 15,000/-pm (fixed).
C. Driver cum Messenger: 2 Nos.
1. 10+2 in any stream.
2. Minimum 5 years of driving per month experience in any reputed organization.
3. Must possess a valid Commercial Driving Licence of not less than LMV issued by competent authority.
Salary: Rs. 10,000/-pm (fixed).
D. Cleaner/ Mali: 1 No.
Salary: Rs. 8,000/- pm (fixed).
How to Apply: The candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format. The format for applying can be downloaded from the website (http://ascpcr.org/) or/and can be collected from the office of the Commission. The application in a sealed envelope should be sent through registered post at the address of the Commission. The envelope containing the application should be clearly marked Application for the Post of -----------------------. Separate application should be sent if applyling for more than one position.