The Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) invites Application from Indian citizens for the recruitment of 300 nos. Administrative Officers (Scale-I) posts. Advt No : . OICL/Rect/DRE-2016-17/AO-I
Starting Date of Online Application: 18-08-2017.
Last Date of Online Application: 15-09-2017.
Dates of Online Examination: Phase-I: 22-10-2017 & Phase-II: 18-11-2017.
Job Location: All India.
Total no of posts: 300 Nos. [SC-20, ST-44, OBC-21, UR-158, PWD (HI/VI/OC)-As per Government Rules.]
Name of the Post: Administrative Officers (Scale -I).
1. Accounts: 20 Nos.
2. Actuaries: 02 Nos.
3. Engineer (Automobile): 15 Nos.
4. Legal: 30 Nos.
5. Medical Officer: 10 Nos.
6. Generalists: 223 Nos.
1. Accounts: M.Com. with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
Chartered Accountants (ICAI).
Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) earlier known as Cost and Wok Accountants (ICWAI).
MBA (Finance) with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
2. Actuaries: Graduate with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others in any discipline from a recognized university & has passed 4 Actuarial Papers from Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuary, UK (IFoA).
3. Engineers (Automobile): Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in engineering(4 or 5 Years) with automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
4. Legal: Graduate in Law with 55% for SC/ ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
5. Medical Officer: M.B.B.S.
6. Generalist: Graduate in any stream with 55% for SC/ ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years of age as on 31-07-2017. Upper age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 5 years, for OBC candidates is 3 years & for PWD candidates is 10 years.
Scale of Pay: Basic pay of Rs.32795/- in the scale of Rs.32795- 62315/- + other admissible allowance as applicable.
Application Fee: For SC/ ST / PWD Candidates is Rs. 100/- and for All Other Candidates is Rs. 600/-. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards & Mobile Wallets.
How to apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the official website: www.orientalinsurance.org.in.