The candidates bearing following (in result sheet) Roll Nos. are hereby declared to have provisionally qualified in the Written Test held on 19th November 2017 at Digboi for engagement of Trade/ Technician apprentice in the designated trades given below as per apprenticeship act 1961/1973. They are hereby advised to appear for Personal interview to be held as per the mentioned schedule.
General Instructions for candidates:
1) Candidates are advised to strictly report at the venue as per schedule, request for change of interview schedule shall not be entertained under any circumstance.
2) Candidates are required to satisfy that they meet all eligibility criteria as per Advt ref No DR/TA2017 dtd 28/10/2017.
3) The selected candidates for Personal Interview are required to bring all original certificates as well as self-attested photo copies of all supporting documents to be submitted for due verification at the time of attending personal interview.
4) Please produce a valid document in support of Date of Birth i.e. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing matriculation/ Higher Secondary which is the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
5) For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. Of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Candidate belonging to OBC category are required to produce certificate in central government proforma which clearly indicates that their sub caste/category is listed in the OBC central list.
6) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD shall be required to produce their caste/ disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority specified by the Govt. of India (Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment). The name of caste/community to which the candidate belongs must appear in the Presidential Order/ Gazette Notification issued by Govt. of India.
7) SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test /interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs. Please note that, no separate call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for attending Personal Interview. Candidates are advised to report half an hour before commencement of Personal Interview as per the above schedule.
Candidates may contact the following officers for clarification/ queries:
Shri. Naveen Mugadur, MANAGER (ER) -03751-263131
Shri. Hitajit Bhattacharyya, DGM (HR) -03751-264768.