Applications are invited from Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part- IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-III sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Archaeology. Assam, Ambari, Guwahati-781001.
Last Date of receipt of application: 20-08-2016.
Name of the post: Computer Operator, Foreman
Total No. of post: 5 posts.
1. Computer Operator: 02 posts (UR-1, OBC/MOBC-1).
Scale of pay: PB-2- Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-.
a) HSSLC (12th) or equivalent examination passed.
b) 6 months Certificate course in Computer application with DTP, Excel, Page Maker, power point, Photoshop etc.
c) Knowledge of Computer typing (Both English & Assamese).
2. Foreman: 03 posts (UR-2, OBC/MOBC-1).
Scale of pay: PB-2- Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,200/-.
Minimum HSLC or equivalent Examination passed.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years as on 1st May of July, 2016. Age relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST(P) & ST(H) candidates.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and Registration No. and date must be mentioned in their application.
2. Candidates already in Govt, service should apply through Proper Channel.
3. The application with attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualification. Age, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card. Experience Certificate and Computer Certificate etc. along with 2 copies of recent Passport Size Photograph duly signed by the candidate should reach the office of the Directorate of Archaeology. Assam, Ambari, Guwahati-781001 on or before 20.08. 2016 during office hours.
4. A self addressed envelope of 22 cm x 10 cm affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- (five) must be enclosed with the application.
5. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the test/interview.
6. Applicant must indicate prominently the name of the post applied for on top right hand side of the envelope containing the application.
7. Application received after the Schedule date fixed will not be entertained.
For more details, plz download the advertisement.