Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India to fill up the the below mentioned various vacancies.
Last date of receiving og application: 05/09/2016.
Total no of posts: 231 Posts as mentioned below.
1. Demonstrator, Anatomy: 11 posts
2. Demonstrator, Physiology: 02 posts
3. Demonstrator, Bio-Chemistry: 09 posts
4. Demonstrator, Microbiology: 05 posts
5. Demonstrator, Pharmacology: 08 posts
6. Demonstrator, Pathology(including blood bank): 17 posts
7. Demonstrator/Registrar, Forensic & State Medicine: 07 posts
8. Demonstrator, Community Medicine (SPM): 08 posts
9. Registrar / Resident Physician, Pediatrics (including ICI/ Emergency): 03 posts
10. Registrar / Resident Surgeon, Orthopedics (including ICU/ Emergency): 06 posts
11. Registrar / Resident Surgeon, ENT: 02 posts
12. Registrar / Resident Surgeon, O&G (including Rural Service): 03 posts
13. Registrar / Anesthetist, Anesthesiology (including ICU & Emergency Rural Service): 06 posts
14. Registrar / Demonstrator, Radiology (including ICU / Emergency): 03 posts
15. Registrar / Resident Physician, Psychiatry: 04 posts
16. Registrar / Refractionist, Opthalmology: 04 posts
17. Registrar / Resident Physician, Medicine (including TID and ICU/Emergency): 12 posts
18. Registrar / Resident Surgeon, Surgery (including ICU/ Emergency): 06 posts
19. Registrar / Resident Physician, TB & Chest: 04 posts
20.Registrar / Resident Physician, Dentistry: 04 posts
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600- 39,100/-pm + GP Rs. 6000/- PM + other allowances as admissible.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 43 years of age as on 03/03/2016 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/2016/04, dtd. 3/3/2016. The upper age relaxation for SC/STP/STH candidates is 5 (five) years.
Qualification: MD or MS degree in the concerned subject.
21. Engineer(Civil) under Public Health Engineering Deptt: 68 posts
Scale of Pay: PB-2, Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- pm + GP Rs. 3300/- pm + other allowances as admissible.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 43 years of age as on 03/03/2016 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/2016/04, dtd. 3/3/2016. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per provision of the aforesaid O.M. in addition to existing Rules in force.
Qualification : A candidate must have passed the 3 (Three) years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an AICTE recognized Institution.
22. Asstt. Manager/Superintendent of Industries /Asstt. Industries Officer etc. under Industries & Commerce Deptt: 34 posts
Scale of Pay: PB-4, Rs. 12,000 + 40,000/- + GP Rs. 5400/- pm + other allowances as admissible.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 43 years of age as on 03/03/2016 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/2016/04, dtd. 3/3/2016. The upper age relaxation for SC/STP/STH candidates is 5 (five) years as per Govt. Rules.
Qualification: A candidate must have at least a Bachelor's degree in any branch of engineering or in Arts/Science/Commerce from a University or any other institution in India or abroad recognized by the Govt.
I) Application forms are available to download at the APSC's website www.apsc.nic.in.
II) All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer.
III) Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently.
IV) Self attested copies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary).
Assam Public Service Commission,
For more information please visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in and Download official advertisement.