Online applications are hereby invited from the UP TET and DElEd/B Ed qualified candidates, who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 2939 Nos. of regular vacant posts of teachers in Upper Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.
Starting Date of online application: 08-04-2017.
Last Date of offline application: 30-04-2017 till midnight.
Job Location: All Assam.
Name of the post: Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Arabic Teacher.
Total no of posts: 2939 Nos.
A. Assistant Teacher: 1129 Nos.
B. Science Teacher: 161 Nos.
C. Hindi Teacher: 1473 Nos.
D. Arabic Teacher: 176 Nos.
District wise Vacancies as follows-
A. Assistant Teacher:
1. Barpeta- 62 posts (STP-20, STH-42)
2. Bongaigaon- 32 posts (STP-11, STH-21)
3. Cachar- 140 posts (STP-81, STH-39, OBC/MOBC-20)
4. Darrang- 17 posts (STH)
5. Dhemaji- 61 posts (SC-23, STH-38)
6. Dhubri- 69 posts (STP-49, STH-20)
7. Dibrugarh- 5 posts (STH)
8. Golaghat- 39 posts (STH)
9. Hailakandi- 183 posts (SC-5, STP-62, STH-30, OBC/MOBC-6)
10. Jorhat- 50 posts (STH)
11. Kamrup- 27 posts (STH)
12. Karimganj- 160 post (STP-72, STH-36, OBC/MOBC-52)
13. Lakhimpur- 80 posts (SC-9, STH-71)
14. Morigaon- 34 posts (STH)
15. Nagaon- 37 posts (STH)
16. Nagaon- 25 posts (STH)
17. Sivasagar- 18 posts (STH)
18. Sonitpur- 55 posts (STH)
19. Tinsukia- 35 posts (SC-8, STH-27)
B. Science Teacher:
1. Barpeta- 5 posts (STP-5, STH-5)
2. Bongaigaon- 7 posts (STP-5, STH-2)
3. Cachar- 8 posts (STP-5, STH-3)
4. Dhemaji- 10 posts (SC-3, STH-7)
5. Dhubri- 7 posts (STP- 5, STH-2)
6. Dibrugarh- 2 posts (STH)
7. Goalpara- 2 posts (STH)
8. Golaghat- 10 posts (STP-4, STH-6)
9. Hailakandi-14 posts (STP-9, STH-5)
10. Jorhat- posts (STH)
11. Kamrup- 6 posts (STH)
12. Karimganj- 10 posts (STP-7, STH-3)
13. Lakhimpur- 13 posts (STH)
14. Morigaon- 10 posts (STP-5, STH-5)
15. Nagaon- 20 posts (STP- 11, STH-9)
16. Nalbari- 5 posts (STP-3, STH-2)
17. Sivasagar- 5 posts (STP)
18. Sonitpur- 6 posts (STP-3, STH-3)
19. Tinsukia- 6 posts (STH)
C. Hindi Teacher:
1. Barpeta- 71 posts (SC-6, STP-15, STH-11, OBC/MOBC-39)
2. Bongaigaon- 35 posts (STP-13, STH-6, OBC/MOBC-9, UR-5)
3. Cachar- 129 posts (SC-5, STP-28, STH-14, OBC/MOBC-9, UR-73)
4. Darrang- 36 posts (SC-6, STP-9, STH-6, UR-15)
5. Dhemaji- 52 posts (SC-10, STH-9, UR-33)
6. Dhubri- 151 posts (SC-22, STP-34, STH-17, UR-14)
7. Dibrugarh- 43 posts (SC-4, STP-5, STH-2, OBC/MOBC-9, UR-23)
8. Goalpara- 62 posts (SC-10, STP-5, STH-9, OBC/MOBC-33, UR-5)
9. Golaghat- 75 posts (SC-10, STP-11, STH-11, UR-43)
10. Hailakandi- 93 posts (SC-6, STP-22, STH-11, OBC/MOBC-33, UR-21)
11. Jorhat- 127 posts (SC-11, STP-16, STH-14, UR-86)
12. Kamrup- 99 posts (SC-6, STP-19, STH-14, OBC/MOBC-45, UR-15)
13. Kamrup Metro- 8 posts (STP-2, STH-2, OBC/MOBC-2, UR-2)
14. Karimganj- 104 posts (STP-, STH-11, OBC/MOBC-21, UR-50)
15. Lakhimpur- 65 posts (SC-14, STH-21, UR-30)
16. Morigaon- 48 posts (STP-10, STH-10, OBC/MOBC-13, UR-48)
17. Nagaon- 88 posts (STP-35, STH-23, OBC/MOBC-30)
18. Nalbari- 77 posts SC-5, STP-14, STH-10, OBC/MOBC-33, UR-15)
18. Nalbari- 37 posts (SC-12, STP-15, STH-10)
20. Sonitpur- 53 posts (SC-12, STP-10, STH-10, OBC/MOBC-4, UR-14)
21. Tinsukia- 20 posts (SC-5, STP-2, STH-6, UR-7)
D. Arabic Teacher:
1. Barpeta-27 posts (SC7, STP-2, OBC/MOBC-15)
2. Bongaigaon- 09 posts (STP-2, STH-1, OBC/MOBC-6)
3. Cachar- 19 posts (STH-4, STP-2, OBC/MOBC-7, UR-6)
4. Darrang- 7 posts (STP-2, STH-1, OBC/MOBC-4)
5. Dhubri- 44 posts (STP-5, STH-2, OBC/MOBC-37)
6. Goalpara- 11 posts (STP-2, STH-2, OBC/MOBC-7)
7. Hailakandi- 14 posts (STP-3, STH-2, OBC/MOBC-9)
8. Kamrup- 5 posts (STP-2, STH-1, OBC/MOBC-2)
9. Karimganj- 16 posts (STP-4, STH-2, OBC/MOBC-10)
10. Lakhimpur- 3 posts (STP-1, OBC/MOBC-2)
11. Morigaon- 8 posts (STP-2, ST-1, OBC/MOBC-5)
12. Nagaon- 10 posts (STP-3, STH-2, OBC/MOBC-5)
13. Nalbari- 10 posts (STP-3, STH-2, OBC/MOBC-5)
Educational Qualification & experience:
1. Assistant Teacher: Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education).
2. Science Teacher: B. Sc. degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science and Mathematics stream and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education.
3. Hindi Teacher: Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education).
4. Arabic Teacher: Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
i. Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible as per Govt. letter vide No. PMA.345/2016/Pt-II/19 Dated 08/12/2016.
ii. Candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa are only eligible for the post of Hindi Teacher and Arabic Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/ 2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015. They are not eligible for any other posts.
* Reservation: There shall be reservation for Women/Ex-servicemen/Physically Handicapped candidates (not less than 40%) as per existing Government Rules.
Age Limit: As on 01-01-2016, minimum 18 years and maximum 43 years of age, provided the candidates have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 38 years. Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC, ST (P), ST (H) and PH candidates for another 5 years, as per the Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.06/ 2016/04 dated 03/03/2016 & No. ABP.06/2016/07 dated 26/09/2016.
Application Fee: The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19. The candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification only, before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied for.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website: www.lpupteachers.com .
The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, in the respective districts by the District Level Selection Committee. The District-wise detailed schedule of verification of documents will be notified in the Notice Board of the office of the District Elementary Education Officer concerned. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the verification process.
Download advertisement for more details.